CandyCane Inn
  • Disnerd88

CandyCane Inn

by Disnerd88 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Located on the west side of Harbor Boulevard about 1/3 of a mile south of the Disneyland resort sign. Been staying at this hotel for years now and has always had affordable pricing, convenient free shuttle to the parks, and clean comfortable rooms. Yes, you do have about a ten minute walk or so to the security checkpoint to enter the resort. But, this is a great option for those families on a budget and willing to stay just a hair off-property.

Anybody else stay here before? How was your experience?
  • JessFrye

Re: CandyCane Inn

by JessFrye » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:10 pm

I have never stayed there but am always looking for great options. So far my favorite Good Neighbor is Best Western Anaheim Inn. The Del Sol was great too. The hotels are directly across the street. Going back and forth from the parks to the room was a breeze and the short walk at the end of a long day is great. The rooms at both hotels are large and clean. The Del Sol says they have a breakfast but its extremely minimal. Some gas station donuts, eggo waffles, OJ, and coffee.

In a few weeks we will be trying the Anaheim Hotel. I hope it turns out to be decent. My family and I are not picky when it comes to hotels but do need them to be clean and comfortable. Has anyone had experience with this hotel?