Jess Frye

Introduce yourself here!
JessFrye

Jess Frye

Post by JessFrye » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 am

Hello all!
I have been listening to DL weekly for a year or so. I am a huge fan of all things Disney, especially Disneyland.

I grew up in Southern California and went to Disneyland all the time. My first trip was at 3 years old and have loved it ever since. I have since moved to the Midwest and listening to DL Weekly helps me stay connected with Disneyland. If I could, I would have an AP and go to the parks daily.

My goal is to visit every Disney park in the world, but Disneyland will always be "home" for me.
Tage
Host - DLWeekly

Re: Jess Frye

Post by Tage » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am

Welcome Jess! Where in the Midwest do you live? We are located in Wisconsin, so that is pretty cool! It is also my goal to visit each of the Disney Parks around the world. So far, I have visited Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris was only one day a few years ago, but I really hope to be able to go again soon! Shanghai also looks really cool and I have heard amazing things about Tokyo Disneyland.
JessFrye

Re: Jess Frye

Post by JessFrye » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm

I am in North Dakota. I too have the goal of seeing each park. I have been to Disneyland a lot and am going to WDW in January. I hope to go to DLP in 2021.