Introductions

Introduce yourself here!
Kroessner

Introductions

Post by Kroessner » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi, I'm Kirsten! I've been listening to the podcast for about 9 mos now- I discovered it after coming back from our trip last May! I've been listening to back episodes to get ready for a surprise 40th birthday trip for my wife (coming up next month!)
I grew up in Southern California and Oregon and as a kid we went to the park several times. My wife and I went together 7 years ago and I totally fell back in love with Disneyland and got to enjoy DCA! We live in Portland, OR and after taking our son with us last May we're all becoming a little Disney obsessed!
It's a family goal to go for the holidays some year, and to stay at either the Disneyland hotel or the Grand Californian! I'm a nurse, and 4yo son now asks me to work extra shifts to "pay the money to Disneyland again!" :D :D :lol: :lol: He has special needs and we used the DAS pass when we went- it was awesome.
Tage
Host - DLWeekly

Re: Introductions

Post by Tage » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:45 pm

Hi Kristen! Glad you like the podcast. Your 4 year old sounds awesome! I hope you are able to make your dream come true of making it to the resort for the holidays sooner than later!