Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneyland in 2021...

edzuchini

Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneyland in 2021...

Post by edzuchini » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello Disneyland fans and enthusiasts. My daughter has mentioned for her high school graduation gift, she would like to take a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland in the summer, fall or winter of 2021. I am wondering if there is any other interest from others where we could pool a larger party and enjoy a group rate when booking flights, etc. I am happy to spearhead the research and communication to try and find the best deal on flights. We will have from 3 to 6 people. Not sure if it would be a tour thing as everyone would have their own agenda. For example, we would plan to do more in Hong Kong and Shanghai then visiting the parks. But if a great group rate on airfare could be found for a group of 10 or more, I'd be interested in looking into it further.

I have visited Hong Kong Disneyland four times and Shanghai Disneyland once. I hope to get back to Shanghai Disneyland in the summer of this year. If anyone is planning a trip to ether park, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!
BarryCum

Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneyland in 2021

Post by BarryCum » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Did anybody read the article in the Sydney morning Herald last Sat on Hong Kong Disneyland? Here are a few