Worst Disneyland Attraction

Discussion about Disneyland Park.

What is the worst Disneyland attraction?

Autopia
33%
Astro Orbiter
No votes
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
33%
Enchanted Tiki Room
No votes
Tarzan's Tree House
No votes
Winnie the Pooh
No votes
Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln
No votes
Other (list in the comments)
33%

Total votes: 3
Tage
Host - DLWeekly

Worst Disneyland Attraction

Post by Tage » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:19 pm

What is the worst Disneyland attraction? This does not include California Adventure, just Disneyland. Explain why you chose below in a comment.
Laura

Re: Worst Disneyland Attraction

Post by Laura » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:32 pm

The tea cups I just don’t understand the appeal of it plus it makes me nauseated lol
Disnerd88

Post by Disnerd88 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (FNSV) has to be the worst due to slow loading and claustrophobia inducing subs. Sure the Autopia and this take up a good amount of space, but I would never consider this attraction to have any kind of thrill really, and I don’t even think it’s that family friendly due to some scares. Also VERY COSTLY TO MAINTAIN!
Kateadelle

Post by Kateadelle » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:35 pm

I am going to have to agree that the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is the worst attraction. It is poorly maintained and does not meet the standards I expect for a Disney attraction. I don’t mind the cramped quarters but the long wait for such a cheesy experience means we never ride it. Honestly, I would have preferred that they leave the old submarine ride the way it was because at least that had the nostalgia factor going for it.