Worst Disneyland Attraction

Discussion about Disneyland Park.

What is the worst Disneyland attraction?

Autopia
29%
Astro Orbiter
No votes
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
43%
Enchanted Tiki Room
No votes
Tarzan's Tree House
No votes
Winnie the Pooh
No votes
Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln
14%
Other (list in the comments)
14%

Total votes: 7
Tage
Host - DLWeekly

Post by Tage » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:19 pm

What is the worst Disneyland attraction? This does not include California Adventure, just Disneyland. Explain why you chose below in a comment.
Laura

Re: Worst Disneyland Attraction

Post by Laura » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:32 pm

The tea cups I just don’t understand the appeal of it plus it makes me nauseated lol
Disnerd88

Post by Disnerd88 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (FNSV) has to be the worst due to slow loading and claustrophobia inducing subs. Sure the Autopia and this take up a good amount of space, but I would never consider this attraction to have any kind of thrill really, and I don’t even think it’s that family friendly due to some scares. Also VERY COSTLY TO MAINTAIN!
Kateadelle

Post by Kateadelle » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:35 pm

I am going to have to agree that the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is the worst attraction. It is poorly maintained and does not meet the standards I expect for a Disney attraction. I don’t mind the cramped quarters but the long wait for such a cheesy experience means we never ride it. Honestly, I would have preferred that they leave the old submarine ride the way it was because at least that had the nostalgia factor going for it.
barbara

Post by barbara » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Subs. The ride vehicles themselves. It’s just very limiting what can be done there. I’d rather they convert Nemo to a dark ride and use that real estate for something else.

I think when they removed fantasyland autopia, they made a wrong choice. That ride makes sense as “fantasy” for kids. There is nothing futuristic about driving a car. -
DebraB

Post by DebraB » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 am

We call it "Boring Moments with Mr Lincoln".

I wish they'd switch from gas-powered cars in Autopia. Like, "Hey, it's Tomorrowland! At least keep up with the current times!"

Astro Orbiter would be better if it were up higher and not blocking the entrance to Tomorrowland.

We love the submarines, but try find a time to ride when the line is not long.

The Enchanted Tiki Room is great while enjoying a Dole Whip. My family is the one that sings along during the show.

Tarzan's Treehouse is a fun break from the crowds, plus it has a great view when you get to the top.

Winnie the Pooh is just so sweet, and a good alternative for the toddler set while the other half of the family is going on Splash Mountain.

@Laura, I'm with you on the Tea Cups because it makes me sick, too, but it's a classic and the kids like to ride it to see how fast they can get it going.
murrays801

Post by murrays801 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Autopia takes a ton of space, pollutes, and is a generic, non-Disney ride. Nothing special about it. The Subs are a great place to rest from carrying kids around all day, at least.
BarryCum

Post by BarryCum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:46 am

Throughout the parks existence, what do you think is/was the worst attraction? Were talking about the kind that not even Satan would consider putting in Hell.

For me, it would be the dreaded Pac-Man Show. That thing could make a hardened criminal beg for mercy and confess all his crimes.
Al619

Post by Al619 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Agreeing with the Finding Nemo Subs. I’m very firm on keeping original Disneyland rides and never want to lose anything out of the land but if this ride was falling off a ledge I’d do a brisk walk over to save it and say “Take my strong hand”. Scary Movie reference if you get it :roll: