Long Time listener Al

Introduce yourself here!
Al619

Long Time listener Al

Post by Al619 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 pm

Finally got on here and made an account. My name is Al. Born and raised in San Diego.
First time in the Park was at age 7 on a family trip. I never saw the park again until my adult years in life at around 27.
Working tons of hours at my job I needed a vacation towards the end of the year a couple years ago. Was brand new in the working for the utility company out here. Starting from the bottom up digging holes and performing manual labor. With not much money in my account then my gf and I set out for our what now is an annual visit to Disneyland. Staying one day in the park, no park hopper, and the cheapest room we could find to spend the night.
Years later my position changed and I’ve moved higher up the ladder, maybe I could afford a further away vacation now but why? Disneyland is my annual spot now, also including DCA park hopper woot woot, and we have been going every December, we use it not only as a time to relax and have fun but to also say wow we made it another year after hard work, numerous nights away from each other, and any struggles in between to step foot in the happiest place on earth.